Monday 19 March 2012

Late Night Delivery Service



I was seeing a guy for a few weeks and everything was going well. Until one night we were both at the pub having a harmless drink & he walks in holding hands with another girl. Who has a 3 month old baby. Presumably not his.

My immediate thought was 'if I have fucked another guy with a child I have failed twice at our 'Fundamental Rules of Dating' list.' (This will be posted at a later date).

Instead I did the right thing for once in my life. I walked past, smiled and said hello.

He left some DVD's at my flat. Last night at 2am I left them outside his doorstep, after taking pictures of the DVD's and some of me on his car...for a joke. We left, not before shouting 'wanker', 'dick', 'twat' down the road first though.

I'm not sure this is normal behaviour but we find it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment